The Nebraska Golf Passport is a great opportunity for you to experience some of the finest courses and facilities in Nebraska and Iowa. With over 30 courses, the Nebraska Golf Passport is truly a great value and something that we feel every golfer in Nebraska will enjoy. Each one of the participating courses will be highlighted on this site year round including a biography of each course in the “Course Directory” tab and a biography of each course’s teaching professional in the “PGA Directory Tab.”
How It Works:
Terms and Conditions
- The Nebraska Golf Passport gives you access to exclusive rates for 18 holes w/cart at over 60 courses throughout Nebraska and the surrounding area!
- An individual Passport Fee* applies at each course you play which covers green fee and cart rental (ranging from $15-$30).
- *Please refer to each course on the home page of this site for Passport Fee’s of each course.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please identify yourself as a Nebraska Golf Passport holder when making reservations.
- Your Passport is required at check-in for each course. You will receive a stamp in your Passport each time you play!
- The Nebraska Golf Passport is valid Mon-Fri Anytime / Sat-Sun After 1pm (unless noted otherwise)**
- **Each course has their valid times of use listed on the home page of this website.
- **Many courses have lighter restrictions!
As a Nebraska Golf Passport holder, you will receive exclusive access to NebraskaGolf.org’s bi-weekly newsletter highlighting everything golf in Nebraska. This newsletter will include exclusive content, articles, and media from our authors.
You will also gain access to exclusive restaurant and merchandise discounts at several of the Passport facilities!